Forum Forum de la Team ][TGF][
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Team ][TGF][
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

[HD] Pink-*Per.-fect

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la Team ][TGF][ Index du Forum -> Forum Visiteurs/Visitors -> Espace détente/Free discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
ualsaile

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:03 (2016) Sujet du message: [HD] Pink-*Per.-fect Répondre en citant

Pink Perfect > bit.ly/1NB4xoO

2010germancharts.com^..^..Grein,..Paul..(18..May..2011)Advisory...-...the...following...lyrics...contain...explicit...language:...Made...a...wrong...turn...Once...or...twice...Dug...my...way...out...Blood...and...fire...Bad...decisions...That's...alright...Welcome...to...my...silly...lifeMistreated...Misplaced...Misunderstood...Miss...no...way...it's...all...good...It...didn't...slow...me...down.Mistaken...Always...second...guessing...Underestimated...Look...I'm...still...aroundPretty,...pretty...please...Don't...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...less...than...Less...than...perfectPretty,...pretty...please...If...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...nothing...Less...than...perfectYou're...so...mean...When...you...talk...About...yourself,...you...were...wrong...Change...the...voices...in...your...headMake...them...like...you...instead...So...complicated...Look...how...we...all...make...it...Filled...with...so...much...hatred...Such...a...tired...game...meaning...byKatieKitKat...This...is...an...awesome...inspirational...song...I...even...got...some...awesome...lyrics...for...my...new...song...from...this...son...See...all...It's...enough...I've...done...all...I...can...think...of...Chased...down...all...my...demons...I've...seen...you...do...the...sameOhPretty,...pretty...please...Don't...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...less...than...Fucking...perfectPretty,...pretty...please...If...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...nothing...You're...fucking...perfect...to...meThe...whole...worlds...scared...So...I...swallow...the...fear...The...only...thing...I...should...be...drinking...Is...an...ice...cold...beerSo...cool...in...line...And...we...try,...try,...try...But...we...try...too...hard...And...it's...a...waste...of...my...timeDone...looking...for...the...critics...Cause...they're...everywhere...They...don't...like...my...jeans...They...don't...get...my...hairExchange...ourselves...And...we...do...it...all...the...time...Why...do...we...do...that?...Why...do...I...do...that?Why...do...I...do...that?Yeeeeaaaahhh...Oooooooh...Oh...baby...pretty...pleasePretty,...pretty...please...Don't...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...less...than...Fucking...perfectPretty,...pretty...please...If...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...nothing...You're...fucking...perfect...to...meYou're...perfect,...you're...perfectPretty,...pretty...please...If...you...ever,...ever...feel...Like...you're...nothing...You're...fucking...perfect...to...me...Songwriters...ALECIA...MOORE,...JOHAN...SCHUSTER,...MAX...MARTIN...Published...by...Lyrics......EMI...Music...Publishing,...Kobalt...Music...Publishing...Ltd^.."ARIA..Charts..-..Accreditations..-..2010..Singles"The....opening....sex....scene....is....cut....from....the....videoLead...RIFFs:...RIFF...it:...Submit...Cancel...Bad...selection...Cannot...annotate...a...non-flat...selection^...."Top....100....Music....Hits,....Top....100....Music....Charts,....Top....100....Songs....&....The....Hot....100"Pinkspage.comBillboardPerfect....Lyrics....In...November...2011,...the...song...garnered...a...Grammy...Award...nomination...for...Best...Pop...Solo...PerformanceRetrieved....23....February....2012Retrieved...July...3,...2012Ultratop..50Rdis...Top...40...jtszsi...lista^.."F**kin'..Perfect..-..EP..by..P!nk..-..Download..F**kin'..Perfect..-..EP..on..iTunes"Retrieved...2011-03-26Retrieved....2011-02-23^.."Fuckin'..Perfect:..Pink:..Amazon.de:..Musik".Retrieved...2011-04-17HitlistenBillboard.comHowever,...."Tonight"....was....credited....on....the....Hot....100....with....its....more....popular....clean....version,...."Tonight....(I'm....Lovin'....You)""F**kin'....Perfect"3...Austria...Top...40TracklistenRetrieved....25....April....2013Retrieved....2011-04-17Retrieved..2011-02-05Nate..Ruess..-..Just..Give..Me..A..Reason..hnliche..Songtexte..Complicated..von..Avril..Lavigne..Avril..Lavigne..-..Complicated..deutsche..bersetzung..Roar..von..Katy..Perry..Katy..Perry..-..Roar..deutsche..bersetzung..Hurt..von..Christina..Aguilera..Christina..Aguilera..-..Hurt..deutsche..bersetzung..Try..Everything..von..Shakira..Shakira..-..Try..Everything..deutsche..bersetzung..Songtext..kommentieren..Name..E-Mail..Adresse..Website..(optional)..Kommentar..Kommentieren..yessesyes..26MTVRetrieved...2011-04-12Reception[edit]"Pink...-..."F**kin'...Perfect"...-...Review...of...the...Single...by...Pink" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:03 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum de la Team ][TGF][ Index du Forum -> Forum Visiteurs/Visitors -> Espace détente/Free discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website